ADDITIVE FOR CONCRETE SURFACE COATING AND SEALING
Solvent is a specially formulated additive for use with Shalex Drive, solvent based clear sealer.
Solvent is designed to be mixed with undiluted sealer prior to application of the first coat.
Solvent contains a blend of ingredients designed to assist surface wetting, reduce air entrapment and foaming, assist with flow and improve penetration and adhesion. Solvent is suitable for use where renovating old solvent-based sealers and is especially recommended when applying solvent based sealers over dense, smooth or previously coated concrete surfaces.
Solvent may also be used to repair surface defects in the final coating and to wash up equipment or to dissolve sealer.
- Improve adhesion over difficult or previously coated surfaces
- Improve penetration into new concrete
- Assists flow and levelling of sealer over surface
- Improve wetting of surface and spreading of sealer
- Reduce air entrapment
- Repair of surface defects in final coating
- Removal of solvent sealers
- Multiple uses
- Easily dispersed into solvent sealers
- Assists application in hot weather
Solvent is designed to be used over surfaces previously sealed with a solvent based sealer. If the surface was previously sealed with a water-based sealer this must be removed.
*Please note that Solvent is classed as a Dangerous Good and International Shipping is not available for this product.
Customers are advised to consider the information in this data sheet in the context of how the product will be used, including surfaces and any other products used. The information provided in this data sheet represents our best scientific and practical knowledge. Any advice, information or assistance provided by Shalex in relation to its products is given in good faith, however is provided without liability or responsibility. Due to the wide variety of site conditions we are unable to assume liability for any loss that may arise from the use of our products. The user is responsible for checking the suitability of products for their intended use.
- Flammable - can't be shipped by post or internationally. Please contact us with your local postcode and we can obtain a quote from a parcel courier for delivery of your item. Alternatively you can check shipping charges by doing the following: Add th